23 Jun 5 Reasons to Have Free Vending in Your Office
First off, what is Free Vending? Well, instead of having a regular vending machine in your office for employees to use their loose change and dollar bills for snacks, as the owner you supply the snacks on your behalf. At first this may seem like a bizarre option and something far fetched, but take a second to think of the positives that come from free vending. Instead, we’ll give you 10 great reasons why free vending can help improve your office.
- Company Culture – Company culture is very important and always has been, but it seems that in today’s day and age creating a company culture is becoming more and more important to keep valued employees happy and enjoying their job. With free vending the attitudes around the office will seem better as people thoroughly enjoy free things, even if its a bag of trail mix.
- Healthy Eating – Giving your employees the option of what they can and cannot snack on is definitely a great thing to have, but what about eliminating the non-healthy choices like candies and other sugary products. With free vending you can supply Better-for-You options, which encourages employees to snack healthier as these options are free!
- Work Performance – Snacking throughout your day has been known to not only be healthier, but provides your body with more energy. Don’t believe us now? Read more about Eating Less and Snacking More. Allowing your employees to snack occasionally throughout the day at their free will can supply them with the energy they need to perform better on a daily basis.
- Two-Thumbs Up For You – What employee isn’t going to praise a boss who is looking out for them? By supplying free vending in your office, you’ll be the hero. Initially, it may not seem like a huge benefit compared to others you give your employees, but overall this is going to allow for an overall better attitude from all employees. The value will be seen by the employees and others who work directly with them.
- Options, Options, Options – It is completely up to you what goes in your pantry. This type of service can always be changed by adding new products, seeing what people may or may not like along with keeping the favorites on a daily basis. Allowing your employees to choose a snack that is free to them, but also giving them options from beverages, snacks, fruit bowls and other food options can only create positivity amongst your office.
Think about saving your employee’s $1.00 per day. That is approximately $20.00 per month assuming they work 5 days a week. If you did your math right, that is $240.00 per year you could save your employees. We know you care for your employees and want to create the best environment possible and free vending is your first step. To learn more about free vending in the Phoenix area, contact us at Camelback Vending Services.