17 Sep How to Pick the Best Office Coffee Brewer in Phoenix
You’ve decided you want to add office coffee service to your break room. What’s next? Next, you’ll have to determine the style of the coffee brewer that will best fit your office. We can help with that! Below you’ll find some detail on our two most popular office coffee brewers in Phoenix and learn which one would be best for your break room.
Single-cup Coffee Brewers
Single-cup office coffee brewers are the go-to for many offices and the perfect solution for so many reasons.
- They are easy to use and allow you to make a personalized cup of coffee in no time. This helps keep productivity flowing in your Phoenix office!
- Since you are brewing one cup of coffee at a time, you can rest assured your coffee is always fresh and full of flavor.
- It’s perfect for an office with employees who have different coffee tastes because the one-cup brewing system allows you to make numerous flavors, brands, and blends.
- Exclusive high-end coffee selections are available with all single-cup brewers.
- Single-cup brewers offer touchless capabilities that compliment your touchless Phoenix micro-market.
Traditional Office Office Coffee Brewers in Phoenix
While single-cup vending might be a popular choice with today’s millennial workforce, traditional coffee service has its role in the break room and office
- Traditional office coffee service is excellent for large offices that consume large quantities of coffee.
- Great for weekly meetings, team meetings, or any gathering where people will be enjoying coffee.
- If you have an office full of employees with similar taste buds, traditional coffee pots are the perfect solution as the air pots are filled with one flavor.
- Because of its low cost, it’s a great option to offer to your Phoenix employees as an employee benefit.
Stay tuned if you’d like to learn more about our specific coffee brewers for traditional and single-cup coffee service in Phoenix. We’ll be profiling a few of our most popular office coffee brewers in Phoenix next month.
Want to learn more about coffee in your break room? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Camelback Vending Services at 602-278-5330 or fill out a contact form HERE. We look forward to hearing from you!